Episode 8 features an award-winning film creative Ola Christian, and founder of the platform “Levile TV” that aims to create opportunities for aspiring and up-and-coming BAME actors, filmmakers and models. In this interview, you will discover how he was able to start his brand extremely quickly and win an award within a year! As well learn how to develop brand awareness and build your leadership through confidence.
You will find:
- 02:42 – What is Levile TV?
- 04:22 – Where did it all begin for you?
- 10:50 – How has this 2 year journey been for you so far from 2016 (Brand Awareness)?
- 16:16 – How did you feel winning an award?
- 19:33 – What pushed you to do this?
- 21:33 – How did you conjure a team?
- 22:56 – Deep voices and Leadership
- 26:32 – How can someone become confident?
- 29:06 – How do you source talent?
- 38:07 – Talk to us about your Documentary you released
- 45:11 – How do you make money for yourself?
- 50:45 – Where do you see the industry going in the next 5-10 years?
- 53:18 – 9 Rapid Questions
Check out his new documentary on YouTube here, on “A look into what goes on behind the scenes in the TV & Film industry from talented UK filmmakers & actors“
You can find him at: