EP 11 features an extremely ambitious and inspiring music creative, co-founding a platform that lifts and elevates musicians, and invigorates powerful thinking. He is also part of saxophone band and continuing to shine colour into people’s lives with his music projects. I’d like to all introduce you to Lewis Daniel!
You will find:
- 02:16 – What is it that you do?
- 04:33 – What inspired you to do this?
- 05:37 – Where did it all begin, what was your journey like?
- 19:12 – How difficult is it to learn a new instrument?
- 19:54 – How did you form your band Saxsmith?
- 20:22 – How do you market yourselves?
- 24:05 – How do you get gigs and how did you set things up?
- Talk us about your multi-platform brand “Get Lifted”?
- 28:31 – How have you found working with a business partner?
- 31:16 – How have your managed being an introvert when working with people and social media?
- 33:20 – What skills have you learned as an entrepreneur?
- 39:18 – How does one transition from a 9-5 to full-time entrepreneurship?
- 41:12 – How do you manage your time?
- 44:02 – Who do you write songs for?
- 46:29 – How do you get venues?
- 48: 42 – What do you plan to do for it?
- 50:32 – Where can you see the music industry going in the next 5-10 years?
- 51:33 – Rapid 8 questions!
You can find him at:
Saxmith – https://soundcloud.com/saxsmithgroup
GetLifted London – https://www.youtube.com/user/getliftedLDN
Lewis Daniel – https://www.facebook.com/lewisjdaniel
Lewis Daniel – https://www.instagram.com/lewisjdan/
SaxSmith – https://www.instagram.com/saxsmithgroup/
Biscuit Horns – https://www.instagram.com/biscuithorns/