Episode 6 welcomes Alex Springer, a Creative Director, Photographer and Digital Story Teller. I met Alex at a Les Brown event and we have stayed connected ever since.
Listen to Alex’s story as he explains how he became a Creative and what people can do to boost their brands to increase business. He reminds us that everyone has a brand and it is important to present it in the best light. Enjoy this episode!
You will find the following:
- Where did it all start for you? 04:16
- How Alex got his original clients and getting referrals 17:09
- Pricing strategy and raising them 21:54
- Defining what Creative Directions, Photography, Design Storytelling (Personal Branding) 28:17
- Personal branding vs Business Branding 39:04
- How can people start their branding independently 43:09
- What things face you learned along the way 47:07
- What challenges do you see people facing with their branding 48:36
- The evolution of the branding industry and how it relates to you 1:01:55
- Eight Rapid questions 1:04:49
If you would like Business & Leadership Coaching as Personal Brand, going from idea to paying customers click on this link here